EMAIL MARKETING BEST PRACTICES
- What Is An E-Mail?
An E-mail is a message exchange from sender to receiver it first goes from the sender to EMAIL EXCHANGE, than to Post Master Filter and than to the INTERNET and after that before going to the receiver it again go first to the POST MASTER FILTER than EMAIL EXCHANGE and finally to the receiver.
Always keep in mind that there is always someone in gmail, yahoo mail, or on whichever site your account is on there is someone assigned from those mail providers to read your mails to confirm that the content you are sending is not suspicious or risky.
What Is Email Marketing?
- E-Mail Marketing means to promote your products, attract new customers, maintain your customers. Email marketing is preferred over social marketing right now as it has more reach. How? Well you must have noticed that before creating any social account like fb, twitter you have to verify your mail address..!! That simply means that every person who is online definitely has a mail address. According to facts there are 3X more mail id’s than combined facebook and twitter. Email Marketing is also an easy and affordable way to connect with your customers. As you can daily notify them about your progress.
Types Of E-Mails:
- PROMOTIONAL EMAILS– Promotional Emails are the one which are only sent for promoting your brand, product, service etc.
- REGULAR EMAILS– Regular emails are the one which generally companies use to maintain a constant interaction with the customer by sending them regular messages.
- ADVERTISEMENT EMAILS– Advertising Emails are the one with banner on the top and simply giving information about a specific product.
Email marketing best practices: Try to create different templates on getresponse.com
TYPES OF OPT-IN
No Email Verification. Some websites ask you to put in your email address only once and does not ask you to verify it.
E-Mail Verification. For eg. Whenever you sign-up for any social or other account they ask for email verification.
Email Marketing tips : If you are a big company and you have tons of visitors than you should use double optin for genuine customers.
Which Is Better.?
Ans. Email Marketing Tips: It totally depends on your requirement. If you want fully interested or potential customers than you should opt for double opt in, as they are required to verify their emails first. But if you do not want any such thing than you can choose single opt in. Mainly single opt-in’s are used for easiness of other users.
BEST PLATFORMS FOR EMAIL-MARKETING (All Paid)
- SEND GRID
- CONSTANT CONTACT
- MAIL CHIMP
Types OF E-Mail Marketing Software?
1. Permissible Internet Marketing
UI + STMP
Front End And Back End both at one place
- Non Permissible Internet Marketing
Front End and Back End at different places.
Personally I use getresponse as it is very easy to use and customize.