1. The brain is more active at night than during the day. Scientists don’t know yet why this is.
2. The nail on the middle finger grows faster than the other fingernails.
3. Fingernails grow nearly four times faster than toenails.
4. The lifespan of a human hair is 3 to 7 years on average.
5. Women’s hearts beat faster than men’s.
6. Women blink twice as many times as men do.
7. Women are born better smellers than men and remain better smellers over life.
8. The largest cell in the body is the female egg and the smallest is the male sperm.
9. During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools.
10. A normal human being can survive 20 days without eating but can survive only 2 days without drinking.
11. It is impossible to kill yourself by choking yourself with your hands.
12. Everybody has one strong eye and one weak eye.
13. Your skeleton keeps renewing itself every ten years which means that every ten years you get a new skeleton.